Leadership fueled by ongoing encounters with Christ.
We cannot give what we do not have. As leaders in this mission we’re constantly in the position of ministering, motivating and asking people we’re journeying with. However if we don’t pause and build our own relationship with Christ, to continually encounter Him and grow in our community we won’t be able to serve and lead in the way God is calling us and in the way the Holy Spirit is moving us. These monthly gatherings are for all leadership teams of The Way, ministry leaders, clergy, staff and those interested in being in leadership. These sessions will include prayer, worship, testimony, discussion and more.
- 6:30pm Daily Mass in day chapel
- 6:30p-7:15p: Dinner Available (youth center)
- 7p: Session begins (youth center)
- 8:30p: Session ends
- Nursery available starting at 6:30p-8:45p
- Please bring your spouses with you!