What does it mean to Live the Gospel?
Get more out of mass each week! Each week we are called deeper into our relationship with God through the Gospel. Living the Gospel is a resource designed to help us to navigate that calling. Feel free to save this resource on your phone, place it on your fridge, talk over it with friends, pray through it, share it and enjoy!
Ways people are using Living the Gospel:
- Breaking it open around the dinner table as a family.
- Praying and reflecting through the Mass readings.
- Journaling my responses to the reflection questions.
- Using it to fuel faith-filled conversations with friends.
- Reflecting on the weekly worship song during prayer time.